Juki Singapore Pte Vacancy
Juki Singapore Pte Ltd
Juki Singapore Pte Ltd, a Japanese company owned by Juki Corporation – Japan, is a leading apparel andnon-apparel artificial sewing machines manufacturer that has its presence and opened its branch office in Ethiopia since October 2014.
Position 1 Industrial Engineer
Education and Experience
• BSC Industrial Engineering and related field graduate with experience of 0- 1 years
Required Skills Abilities
• Have skill on AUTOCAD
• Have knowledge on spare manufacturing system
• Have strong ability of analysis and understanding
Duties and Responsibilities
• Standard Operational Procedure translation, Prepare procedures and follow standard execution
• Find out new mechanisms methods to make production simple.
• Improve Productivity, Assure Quality and Reduce cost by applying spare principles
• Production lay out design and follow the implementation to ameliorate Efficiency
• Analyze Failure Mode Effect & Critical Analysis after NPI production finished
• MODE Action improvement
• Deploy nonstop improvement
Position 2 Admin and Accountant
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Banking & Finance from a recognized University
• Minimum of 2 (two) years of accounting experience in any firm
Required Skills Abilities
• expansive knowledge of financial accounting and cost accounting.
• Working experience with accounting software similar as Peachtree Accounting
• Good understanding of tax laws of the country.
• Experience ofe-tax,e-payment,etc.
• Strong attention to detail( accounting and reporting accuracy and identification of errors)
• Excellent written and verbal communication English skills is must.
• complete in Microsoft office similar as word processing, Excel,etc.
• Only Female applicants are highly preferred
Duties and responsibilities
• Maintains applicable chart of accounts and inventory items in Peachtree Accounting system.
• Collects and files systematically transactions supporting documents similar as contract agreements, invoices, payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, bank advices, import documents, payroll,etc.
• Prepares budget for the total expenses of the month.
• Checks that yearly payroll deductions (similar as payroll tax, pension, cost sharing, etc) are in line with enacted tax and pension laws of the country.
• Files tax returns
similar as VAT, withholding tax, excise tax, payroll tax, pension, profit tax, etc with the applicable tax offices timely.
• Prepare financial reports as and when needed.
• Facilitates fnancial statement audits by providing proper documentation and assistance as needed.
• Maintain payment instruments, financial documents and records in a safe custody.
• Responds to financial inquiries.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Location Addis Ababa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through email address