American Embassy Vacancy
TheU.S. Mission in Addis Ababa/ Ethiopia is seeking eligible and qualified aspirants for the position of Logistics Team Lead Assistant. TheU.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and indifferent treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, public origin, age, disability, political affiliation, connubial status, or sexual orientation.
Position Logistics Team Lead Assistant
EDUCATION- At least 2( two) years of college or university studies in logistics, management or business administration is required.
A minimum of three( 3) years of experience in warehousing, inventory, or property management is required, with one year of experience supervising inferior staff in any field.
• Level 4( Fluent) Speaking Reading Writing Amharic is required. This may be tested.
• Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking Reading Writing English is required. This may be tested. You're required to pass the English Placement Test( EPT) that's conducted by the Human Resources Office).
Skills and abilities
• Must have the ability to interact and communicate clearly and tactfully in a multilateral environment; follow instructions with strong attention to detail; and work effectively with minimum supervision.
• The capability to prioritize competing interests, coordinate multiple tasks, and adjust to changing requirements in a very fast- paced environment is essential.
• Strong organizational skills and computer proficiency, including ILMS, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must have a 2nd Grade/ Auto valid Ethiopian driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years and be suitable to operate a manual/ automatic transmission( stick- shift) and automatic vehicle.( These may be tested) payment USD$ 12,409/ Per Year
How to Apply
All candidates must be suitable to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
To apply for this position click the “ Submit Application” button.
For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
In order to qualify grounded on education, you MUST submit the requested High School Diploma and/ or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the ending date of thisannouncement.However, or the information you submit is inadequate to verify your eligibility, you won't be considered for this position, If you fail to provide requested information.
• Copy of Orders Assignment Notification (or original)( if applicable)
• Residency and/ or Work permit( if applicable)
• Passport copy( if applicable)
• Two years of college or university studies (required)
• Driving license( Required)
• DD- 214 – Member copy 4, Letter from Veterans ’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
• SF – 50 (if applicable)
• Work experience( required)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email or phone.
For more information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications,etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Addis Ababa/ Ethiopia.