Safari Telecom Ethiopia Vacancy
Safaricom Ethiopia SC
SafariCom Ethiopia is looking for qualified candidates who meets the criteria indicated below. Safaricom Ethiopia is possessed by a transnational institute including Vodafone Group; Safaricom PLC; Vodacom Group; Sumitomo Corporation – one of the largest transnational trading and business investment companies; and British International Investment( BII) – the UK’s development finance institution and impact investor.
Position 1 VAS Platform Developer
• BSc. Degree or original in one of the following Telecommunication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics engineering/ Computer wisdom/ IT.
• 3 years ’ experience in IT/ telecommunication terrain or Software Engineering
• Good knowledge in VAS results including Messaging, Voice & Service Delivery Platforms
• Experience on development in Java • Experience with REST API and microservices development
• Strong understanding of virtualization and vessel structure technology
• Knowledge of Distributed Systems, analytics tools similar and Python, Standard Query languages, Procedural Programming languages, Linux/ Unix, Shell scripting
• Knowledge in TCP/ IP, IP Traffic Engineering, SS7 signaling, GSM Chart and SMPP Protocols
• Working knowledge in Unix systems and Databases – Oracle, MySQL.
• Deep understanding of 3GPP protocols and interfaces
Place of Work Addis Ababa,
Position 2 Quality and Acceptance Expert
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced in Engineering
• At least more than three years of affiliated experience.
• Advanced Degrees is an advantage.
• Six Sigma Certification is an advantage.
• PMP instrument is an advantage.
• Proven work experience with drivers, merchandisers, and subcontractors is an advantage
• Excellent MS Office chops
• Deep knowledge of quality assurance language, styles, and tools
• Excellent logical, problem- working, and decision- making chops
Position 3 Specialist, Finance Operations (Finops)
• Account or fiscal Experience or in a analogous position
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• At least further than three years of working knowledge of counting principles especially IAS17 & IFRS16.
• fiscal systems( SAP, Oracleetc.)
• Analytical allowing
• Problem working
• Effective communication
• Capability to work under pressure
• Capability to work with little or no supervision
• Adherence to programs and procedures
Position 4 EHOD Partner Manager
• Degree in a Business-affiliated field
• A master’s degree in Deals & Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential.
• 5 years hands on experience in a FMCG or service sector of which 2 times must have been in a deals Related position, rather in a fast- moving consumer goods company or Mobile telephone Company.
Place of Work Addis Ababa
How To Apply
still, kindly do to modernize your seeker profile on the career gate and also Click on the apply button, If you feel that you're up to the challenge and retain the necessary qualification and experience.
Remember to attach your credentials.
The closing date for receiving applications is Sunday January 29th, 2023.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/vacancy3